At last I have found some summer English courses, for students from 6 to 17 years old, that I can recommend for families in the Tarragona area.
I always wanted to find the following ingredients for an English course in England:
– Native teachers
– Coordinator from Tarragona area that knows the destination area very well
– All students live with English families known by the organisers
– In a town with very few foreign students
– Contact with local English children
– Lots of opportunities to use English in real situations
– Most of the classes put emphasis on spoken English
In 2011 we are collaborating with Jigsaw from Tarragona. Jigsaw’s courses comply with my criteria and also offer much more.
“Living Jigsaw Summer Programme – England 2011”
For students from 12 to 17 years old
3rd to 17th July 2011 (14 nights)
Location: Stone, Staffordshire, England
Accomodation: in families personally selected by the Spanish and English directors