Others opinion of you is none of your business!
If other people criticise what you do and you are sure why you are doing it
- don’t take it to heart
- it’s not your problem
Example: with your English learning
- read some English every day (on the train, at coffee break, between classes etc)
- listen to podcasts in English (on the bus, on your bike, when your shopping etc)
- chat with people on Facebook, Twitter etc in English everyday
- keep a diary in English
If your colleagues, class mates, or whoever:
say “Why are you always doing English, you’re boring” etc
That is NOT your problem, it is theirs!
Not only will your English get much better but you will also
- - learn more about the world
- - hear other opinions about things that happen in our world
- - stimulate your brain by adding another language to your life